Diddy debut’s his new Mohammed Ali Tattoo on twitter.
Diddy debut’s his new Mohammed Ali Tattoo on twitter.
Below is a ranked sampling of the “box office” that various names from the A-list to the F-list can command on the biggest party night of the year. Prices are based on lowest-tier general admission entry to their event.
· $200 – “New Moon” star Kellan Lutz with G4 TV’s soon to be “Iron Man 2” star Olivia Munn. The duo will launch new entry “Klutch” in Miami Beach. (Former Dancer-with-a-star Macy Gray appears elsewhere on “the beach”.)
· $150 – Adam Lambert and Pamela Anderson at Paramount Studios, LA.
· $100 — Mekhi Phifer with NBA star Allen Iverson at Siren Studios in LA.
· $30 – At the south end of the Las Vegas strip, American Idol winner Kris Allen and finalist Alison Iraheta command only $30 a ticket at the Mandalay Bay’s “hassle free” block party celebration. See it on Fox for free.
Rihanna -Flash Entertainment today announced news to thrill music fans across the region, as worldwide pop sensation Rihanna is set to make her Middle East debut, bringing in 2010 in true style in what promises to be the ultimate New Year’s Eve celebration for Abu Dhabi.
The tickets for Rihanna’s spectacular New Years Eve concert to be held at Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi go on sale on Tuesday 24th November.
Prices: AED 395 for the regular Coral package and range upwards according to preferred standing and seating areas.
For those looking for the full VIP treatment, Flash have put together a top level package that includes free drinks and canapés as well as access to a specially erected VIP platform, priced at AED 1,695
2010 New Year’s Eve Hot Spots:
Wayne’s mansion lacks personal touches. It looks as if no one resides there.
Fans have a new reason to love Lady Gaga now that the notorious Westboro Baptist Church officially hates the singer.press release for the ‘God Hates Lady Gaga’ protest contains no mention of the church’s signature issue, hatin’ gays and such, but one can assume they don’t approve of Gaga’s bisexual leanings and tolerance of homosexuality.
The Kansas-based congregation, helmed by Rev. Fred Phelps and consisting largely of his offspring, announced plans Wednesday to picket Gaga’s Jan. 7 show in St. Louis, calling the ‘Bad Romance’ star a “hussy” and a heathen for “seducing a generation.”
Instead, the folks who shamefully protest funerals of fallen servicemen focus on Gaga’s artistic merit. “There’s nothing new or different about this particular hussy’s pretentious prancing,” the statement reads.
Further, Westboro implores Gaga’s fans not to be seduced by her charms.
“Even as she gives lip service to ‘liberating’ her young fans, Lady Gaga brings them into slavery to their own corruption, teaching them to glory in their shame. She hates you!”
Reached for comment, St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay tells PopEater that while he respects Westboro’s right to protest Gaga, “this instance seems more like pop music criticism than political protest.”
And you thought The King of the South was supposed to be sprung on March 10, 2010. Christmas arrived a few days early for one of the best-selling rappers of the decade. On Tuesday morning, 7 months into his scheduled 366 day stay behind bars, T.I. was released from Forrest City penitentiary.
– Clifford “T.I.” Harris Jr. was arrested for illegally purchasing several machine guns and silencers from undercover cops just hours before a scheduled performance at the BET Hip-Hop Awards in October 2007. Additional illegal firearms were found in the rapper’s College Park home during the sting, which was aided by one of T.I.’s busted bodyguards. Formerly convicted of a drug offense in 1998, T.I. is barred from owning or buying firearms of any kind. The possession of several unregistered weapons could have put the platinum-selling rapper in jail for a decade. But under the terms of his plea deal, in which T.I. agreed to use his celebrity to educate at-risk youth about the dangers of violence and gangs, the rapper received a reduced sentence.
Professional hot mess Amy Winehouse was charged today with a public order offense and common assault after Saturday’s incident at Milton Keynes Theater when she got into an altercation with a member of the theater staff due to her heckling during a performance.
The usher tried to escort a clearly effed up Wino out of the theater, but she wasn’t going without a fight both punching and kicking the usher!
Wino was arrested today at the police station where she showed up with her lawyer. She has been released on bail and is due back in court on January 20
Here’s what Perez is reporting:
According to Life & Style, the two have officially started dating after months of flirty Tweets!
“You can say I’m hanging out with someone I have a crush on,” says Holly. “[Benji] is just someone I have a crush on…for now!”
Holly and Charlotte were seen at an El Lay Starbucks on Sunday like foam on a latte – the pair were all over each other!
“It was obvious something was going on between them,” said an onlooker. “Benji stood next to Holly with his arm around her. He was rubbing her lower back and the top of her butt, and she was hanging on his shoulder. They were laughing and flirting the entire time. They couldn’t take their hands off each other!”
We wonder how long that’s gonna last!
Bad Behavior has blocked 3717 access attempts in the last 7 days.